Open Race: If you want to run in an open race either at 8:15am or 5pm, sign up the day of the race at the registration table (there is no online registration for the open race). Athletes who do not belong to a team can sign up for an open race and run in any race category they fit in.
The Ultimook Race - Sept. 6, 2014
A REAL cross country experience!
Tillamook Cross Country Invitational
Trails, Mud, River, Mountains, & More!
A Runner's Playground
Along the Kilchis River Valley.
The Ultimook Race – Sept. 6th, 2014
- High school 5k course has a multitude of terrains with emphasis on REAL cross country racing.
- Middle school (3k) & open race (5k).
- Spectacular setting on one of Oregon’s largest flower farms with natural park setting.
- Natural mud pit.
- River crossing (be careful not to step on the salmon running up The Kilchis River, one of Oregon’s premier salmon fishing rivers).
- Challenging hill portion.
- Unique obstacles
- Spectator friendly
- Unique farm fresh flowers given as awards to top 10 finishers in each of the high school and middle school races.
- Friday & Saturday night camping available. Bring your own tents and enjoy the beauty of the Oregon Coast. Come early, stay late, and enjoy the scenery. Optional Friday night barbecue. The cost to camp is $3.00/student which includes a pre-race breakfast.
- Might even be lucky enough to spot Bigfoot, as he is a regular visitor of this farm.
“Our mission at The Ultimook Race is to provide a REAL cross country experience to your teams without sacrificing a quality, race able course. Times will not be fast, but I can promise you that your runners will remember this as a highlight to their cross country season.”Pat Zweifel, Ultimook Race Director