Find out why the ULTIMOOK has grown into Oregon’s favorite early season meet.
Legend among Northwest Harriers looking for a REAL cross country experience.
- High school 5k course has a multitude of terrains with emphasis on REAL cross country racing.
- Novice 3k, Middle school 3k, & open race 5k.
- Spectacular setting on one of Oregon’s largest flower farms with natural park setting.
- Natural mud pit.
- River crossing (be careful not to step on the salmon running up The Kilchis River, one of Oregon’s premier salmon fishing rivers).
- Challenging hill portion.
- Unique obstacles
- Spectator friendly
- Unique farm fresh flowers given as awards to top 10 finishers in each of the high school and middle school races.
- Friday & Saturday night camping available. Bring your own tents and enjoy the beauty of the Oregon Coast. Come early, stay late, and enjoy the scenery. Optional Friday night spaghetti feed. The cost to camp is $3.00/student which includes a pre-race breakfast.
- Might even be lucky enough to spot Bigfoot, as he is a regular visitor of this farm.
Office Phone: (503) 815- 3762
Cell Phone: (503) 812 – 9190
Fax: (503) 815 – 9326
Ultimook Race - Sept. 2, 2017
A REAL cross country experience!
Join the Ultimook XC Family
A Runner's Playground
Along the Kilchis River Valley.
Trails, Mud, River, Mountains, & More!
Promised to be your Team's favorite.
Our mission at The Ultimook Race is to provide a REAL cross country experience to your teams without sacrificing a quality, race able course. Times will not be fast, but I can promise you that your runners will remember this as a highlight to their cross country season.Patrick Zweifel
I just wanted to thank you for putting on an awesome meet on Saturday. You and your staff and volunteers did a great job in creating a very memorable experience for the runners. I know that our kids will be talking about it all year, anticipating next years race.
We had a great experience camping, and we will arrive a lot earlier next year so we can go for an evening run and catch dinner on site. What a great venue. The course was excellent, challenging, but not dangerous. Great layout.Steve Grube