I believe leadership and teamwork are the keys to great team success. The primary focus of the Ultimook Running Camp is to build better leaders and facilitate great teamwork. The Sasquatch Games is the ultimate team building exercise and the highlight of camp. Our hope is that you take this energy back home to your teams and lead them to a state championship! Patrick Zweifel
Some activites of past years:
- Bigfoot Adventure Run to the Top of the World & Back–GPS enabled geocache experience.
- Ultimate frisbee competitions at the beach as well as other single toss frisbee challenges.
- Paint ball biathlon competition.
- Cape Lookout hill challenge
- Dance off.
- Planking contests.
- Team corn maze competitions.
- Chocolate milk mile
- Running jeopardy.
- The Bigfoot pursuit.
- Gunny sack races.
- Sandcastle building contest judged for creativity, design, and execution.
- Glow stick relays–the distance medley relay previously only in your dreams.
- Water balloon assault.
- Log carry relay (my favorite).