- High school 5k course has a multitude of terrains with emphasis on REAL cross country racing.
- Novice 3k, Middle school 3k, & open race 5k.
- Spectacular setting on one of Oregon’s largest flower farms with natural park setting.
- Natural mud pit.
- River crossing (be careful not to step on the salmon running up The Kilchis River, one of Oregon’s premier salmon fishing rivers).
- Unique obstacles
- Spectator friendly
- Unique farm fresh flowers given as awards to top 10 finishers in each of the high school and middle school races.
- Friday & Saturday night camping available. Bring your own tents and enjoy the beauty of the Oregon Coast. Come early, stay late, and enjoy the scenery. Optional Friday night spaghetti feed. The cost to camp is $4.00/student which includes a pre-race breakfast.
- Might even be lucky enough to spot Bigfoot, as he is a regular visitor of this farm.
Ultimook Race, Sept. 4th, 2021
2019 Ultimook Race Photos
Ultimook Race - Sept. 4, 2021
A REAL cross country experience!
Join the Ultimook XC Family
A Runner's Playground
Trails, Mud, River, Mountains, & More!
Promised to be your Team's favorite.
2019 Highlight Photos:
“Our mission at The Ultimook Race is to provide a REAL cross country experience to your teams without sacrificing a quality, race able course. Times will not be fast, but I can promise you that your runners will remember this as a highlight to their cross country season.”
“I just wanted to thank you for putting on an awesome meet on Saturday. You and your staff and volunteers did a great job in creating a very memorable experience for the runners. I know that our kids will be talking about it all year, anticipating next years race.
We had a great experience camping, and we will arrive a lot earlier next year so we can go for an evening run and catch dinner on site. What a great venue. The course was excellent, challenging, but not dangerous. Great layout.”
Running Camp Videos
[justified_image_grid preset=9 caption=mixed overlay=hovered specialfx=hovered specialfx_type=glow filterby=off l2_filterby=off limit=0 max_rows=6 recent_posts=yes recents]